During the COVID- 19 pandemic, the use of online medical services has soared. People choose online doctor consultations from their own homes’ comfort and safety rather than physical doctor appointments. In such a situation, the health care industry has also made a shift towards online medical consultations. People are still trying to adapt to this new change as sharing details online and talking to doctors upfront is not a comfortable task. Thus, several new medical apps have cropped up to assist people with their health needs. However, one needs to be very careful while choosing these apps for online doctor consultations. One such app which people have found to be quite reliable is the Bajaj Finserv app. The Bajaj Finserv app has come up as an excellent online medium for all your medical needs.
Why choose this particular app? What are its distinctive features?
There are many reasons to choose the Bajaj Finserv health app. The tagline of the app, “Your personalized health manager,” is true to its word. The app would ensure that your online medical consultation experience is seamless, secure, and satisfactory. Given below are various reasons why one should choose the Bajaj Finserv health app for online doctor consultations in India –
- One’s personal medical information’s safety and security is a big concern while undertaking online medical consultations. People do not want to make their health problems known to the common public. Bajaj Finserv app ensures that confidentiality is maintained between the patient and the doctor at all times. The app contains an in-built security vault which only you can access. It can be used to store all your medical information, prescriptions, health advisories, medicine schedule, etc. If your data is being saved during video calls and chats with doctors, you would be notified about the same.
- Bajaj Finserv app also provides consultations with different doctors in various specializations. Whether you require a cardiologist, a dermatologist, or even a general physician, you can easily book an appointment online. You can set your preferred time for the appointment, and the available doctors would be visible to you. You can consult the doctors through chats, audio calls, or video chats.
- You can also look for the prescribed medicines on the app itself. This feature saves you both time and money and is quite a convenient option to utilize during this current pandemic. The ordered medicines would be delivered to your house within the stipulated time. In case a medicine is out of stock, you will be notified of its availability whenever it is back in stock.
- You can use the app 24/7 without any worries. This feature is also quite useful when you have a new-born child in your house. You can track upcoming vaccines for your child based on his/ her age and gender. If a vaccine is due for your child, you can subsequently book an appointment with a paediatrician for the same.
- Another distinctive feature of the Bajaj Finserv health app is the Virtua Nurse Service. Quro is a virtual, trained nurse running artificial complex algorithms. She will help you identify potential problems or diseases based on your symptoms. If your symptoms seem serious, Quro will guide you towards your next step or recommend doctors who might be better able to assist you.
- The Bajaj Finserv health app also provides instant e- prescriptions after you appoint the doctor. You can automatically use the e-prescription to find the required medicines. You can also receive your lab reports on the app for quick references. The app seems to be user-friendly since it is easy and has many advantages.
- The app also contains various quizzes based on your lifestyle, your daily habits, mind, and body to identify and reduce the risks of diseases like Diabetes, Cardiovascular diseases, strokes, kidney diseases, etc. If the results turn out to be serious, you would immediately be advised to consult the appropriate doctor.
- When you surf online for your medical needs, a significant factor while choosing the right service is finding out the credibility of a particular app or platform. The Bajaj Finserv app is rated 4.3 in the Play Store with more than 1 lakh downloads. The positive customer reviews on the app prove that the app was quite well-received.