Welcome to BuddyBlogger.com, the most promising, rising and popular blog regarding multi niche blog. Do you want to contribute with an unique and relevant article? BuddyBlogger.com likes to publish guest posts from experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives. This is a great opportunity for our readers to learn from you. Before submitting post, you must go through and follow our guidelines.
Benefits of your company by guest posting:
- Guest posting builds relationships
- This is great for search engines
- Guest posting introduces you with lots of new people
- Helps to drive quality traffic on your blog
- Build domain and search engine authority
- Increase your exposure and brand awareness
- It helps you build your social media profile
We’ll try to respond as quickly as we can to each one, but due to time constraints, we aren’t always able to provide feedback on rejected stories. We get a lot of submissions, and we publish only the best.
Guidelines for Submitting Guest Post:
- Guest columns usually run about 600 – 800 words.
- Content must be original. We will carefully search for the content you submit across the web. If your content is present somewhere else on the web, it won’t be published.
- Content must link to one of our posts. In order to keep continuity with the blog content, we encourage you to place at least one link to one of our posts.
- Content must fit our categories. Please review carefully the list of our categories. We tend to feature articles in those categories we haven’t covered in a while.
- Please pay attention to spelling, grammar and punctuation. These things are important and shouldn’t be neglected.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- If your post is accepted you will need to include at least ONE high-resolution image that are your own or are copyright free. I will require you to include the source of the photos so I can properly credit them. I will not accept image taken from another blog or Pinterest without written permission from them first.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) in your user profile. Feel free to include a link to your site.
How to contribute your post at BuddyBlogger.com?
If you meet the above mentioned criteria, then you are most welcomed to write here. You can go over to the registration page, and create an account in order to submit your article. (Note: Irreverent posts or useless submission will not be encouraged). If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about changes. You can always discuss topic before submitting by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Feel free to discuss any query regarding guest posting at BuddyBlogger.com, please let us know via contact form.