One of the leading brands in the printer family, Canon TS3122 Printer, fulfills your home, and office printing requirements. It is receiving significant applause for offering outstanding performance and high print quality. The Canon TS3122 Printer setup allows you to connect the printer to WiFi manually and wirelessly meet your printing requirements. Read on to explore how you can perform the Canon TS3122 Printer setup, learn how to connect Canon TS3122 Printer to WiFi, and walk through some of the effective troubleshooting techniques to resolve the various Canon TS3122 errors.
Canon Pixma TS3122 Manual Guide:
Before you start the Canon TS3122 Printer setup, you must walk through the Canon TS3122 manual. your newly purchased Canon TS3122 Printer package consists of the Canon Pixma TS3122 manual that includes detailed information on printer installation, its setup, printer specifications, and much more. In case you encounter any issues during the setup or installation of the printer, you can refer to the Canon TS3122 manual.
Canon TS3122 Printer Setup Steps:
For accessing all the features of your Canon TS3122 Printer, you should set up the printer first. On the other hand, you can take Printer Rentals. However, before you start with the process, you must ensure that you have a reliable and stable internet connection. Besides, it is recommended that you note the wireless network name (SSID) and the network key for future use. Follow the below-mentioned steps to set up your Canon TS3122 Printer:
- Switch on the printer and turn on the Easy Wireless Connect option of the printer.
- Press and hold the ‘Direct’ button for a few seconds.
- Click on the Startup option on the initial screen.
- Go through the License Agreement and click on “Yes” if you agree to it.
- Choose your area.
- Click ‘Next’ and select the connection method.
- From the list of available wireless networks, choose your SSID and enter the network key that you have initially noted.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the network setup to complete.
- Once the Canon TS3122 Printer setup completes, click on “Complete”, and exit from the setup process.
The wireless setup of your Canon TS3122 Printer not only enables you to print wirelessly but also eliminates the hassle of dangling cables in your home or office space.
How to Connect Canon TS3122 Printer to WiFi?
Before you start connecting the Canon TS3122 Printer to WiFi, it is important to set up the printer first by following the above-mentioned steps. Next, using the Canon TS3122 Printer driver CD, you can connect the printer to WiFi. Alternatively, you can visit the official website of Canon to download the printer driver for your TS3122 model.
Now, let’s have a look at the series of steps to connect Canon TS3122 Printer to WiFi:
- Plug the power adapter into an electrical socket and switch on the printer.
- Turn on your computer and the router as well.
- Check if the WiFi lamp on your router is flashing blue.
- Press the WPS button of your wireless router.
- Locate your SSID and connect the printer to it after entering the network key.
- Print a test page of the network settings. This will ensure that the printer is successfully connected to WiFi.
Instances might happen that you encounter challenges while performing the steps mentioned above. In such cases, it is recommended that you refer to the Canon TS3122 manual. It will help you in gathering more information related to the query, how to connect Canon TS3122 Printer to WiFi.
Canon Pixma TS3122 Error Code
While Canon TS3122 Printer offers many advanced features that fulfill multiple tasks such as printing, copying, scanning, and faxing, instances occur when it encounters various errors such as the error E03, 5012, B200, e59, etc. While such errors restrict you from accessing any of the printer’s features, you can follow some simple troubleshooting methods to resolve them and get started with your TS3122 Printer again.
Let’s have a look at some of the frequently occurring Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer codes and their troubleshooting:
Error E03: The Canon Pixma TS3122 error code E03 usually denotes that the printer lid is not closed properly. So, always ensure that the lid is properly closed and then give a print command.
Another reason for the occurrence of Canon Pixma TS3122 error code E03 is that the paper is stuck inside the printer or there is a paper jamming issue in the input or output tray of the printer.
Canon Pixma TS3122 Error Code 5012: The error 5012 of Canon TS3122 Printer occurs because of technical issues inside the machine. The technical glitch usually occurs because of a paper jam under the print head. If this is not taken care of, it can deteriorate the printing process. Follow the below-mentioned guidelines to get rid of the issue:
- Cancel the print queue on the printer.
- Switch off the Canon Printer.
- Remove the power cable from the printer and the electrical power outlet.
- Lift the printer access door and remove the ink cartridge from its position
- Check if there is any paper(s) stuck in the print head.
- Close the access door of the printer.
- Connect the power cable into the printer and the electrical power outlet and turn on the printer.
- Lastly, check if the error 5012 is resolved.
Canon Pixma TS3122 Error Code B200: The error B200 usually occurs because of faulty or dirty print heads. Another reason for the occurrence of the B200 error is the inappropriate placement of the ink cartridge into the printer. To resolve this error, you can reset the printer by turning it off for about 10 minutes. Next, you can restart the printer and check if the issue is resolved.
Alternatively, you can remove any piece of paper or clean any debris from the print head of the printer. In addition, you can replace the old ink cartridge with a new one or reinstall the printer driver.
Known for its cutting-edge technology and impeccable design, Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer offers you with all the basic and advanced printing features. However, to ensure the device’s smooth functioning, you must do an appropriate setup of the Canon TS3122 Printer. Follow the setup steps the exact way as mentioned here and get started with the all-new experience of printing.